Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter 2008 "Who, me, spoiled???"



Sorry, due to technical difficulties, this is the only picture I could pull up! We had a wonderful Easter with the family. Even though it was chilly, Baker loved getting to briefly sit outside and "eat" his eggs. As you can tell, his lovely grandparents and great grandparents gave us tons of bunnies and chicks. Just what we needed! ha, ha. We are so very thankful that we have such a wonderful family, so very thankful Baker has become a part of it, and so very thankful for our Lord and his gift to us on Easter!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

oh so cute...I have been waiting and waiting for this! I hope you guys had fun with family over the weekend...we missed you guys. This is such a great frameable pic!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Long time no talk! Laura, I got your post on myspace and never commented back... so sorry. No excuse, just busy. Little Baker gets cuter by the minute. I hate that I'm missing him growing up. I can't wait to see you all this summer on our visit. Take care!!!
Much love, Ginny Moore