Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Sweet Boy.....







Baker is almost 14 months and growing so fast. He is becoming more and more fun each day. He loves to say "truck", "dog", "uh-oh" (his favorite), and "moo". Or at least we think that is what he is saying. As you can tell from the picture, we all love to say "Aahhaah". He also has learned to throw his food at mommy during meal times and laugh from the pit of his stomach. That is a treat for mommy. One year old discipling...NOT EASY. There are many times that his sweet smile and laugh make it very hard for me to keep a straight face. I love those moments. And I had to throw in our sweet boy all bundled up for the sitter in the morning. I hate to go to school, leaving that sweet thing behind. His laugh, smile, kisses, and hugs brighten each of my days. We are very blessed!